Whether you what to travel for free, stage a fund raiser, or host a social activity for a club or incentive, we can help you form and organize your own group cruise vacation. Group cruising can also offers many discounts. How can you create such a group? We suggest the following resources. Friends & Relatives - Groups of relatives or close friends honoring such occasions as: Family Reunions, Anniversaries, Graduations, and Weddings/Honeymoons.Professional Organizations
- Local, Regional and National Organizations: Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, etc.Fraternal Organizations
- Clubs and Associations: Knights of Columbus, Eastern Star, Elks, The Rotary Club, Kiwanis, 60 Plus Club, AARP, American Legion, Eagles, Fraternities, Sororities, etc.Occupational Groups
- Employee Incentives, Hobbies, mutual interests organizations, Recreation Clubs, Social Clubs, Retirement Clubs, Unions, Teachers Associations, Credit Unions, Manufacturers, etc.Religious Groups
- Organized by clergymen or religious organizations, The 700 Club, Retreat Centers, Internal Church Clubs, etc.Special Interest Groups
- Clubs organized around specific interests: Men's Clubs, Women's Clubs, Golf Courses, Country Clubs, Garden Clubs, Bride Clubs, Theater groups, Friends of the Museum, Friends of the Library, Gun Clubs, Photo Clubs, Adult sport leagues, Retiree Communities, YMCA Auxiliary, Condo Association, Recreation Departments, Fitness & Athletic centers, etc.
We can help you with that Group cruise
For more details contact us 1-800-733-5524 or E-mail